Do you understand what our customers need?
We help sport publishers of all sizes unlock the power of live sports data products. That’s why respected sport editors fire up Sportreef every day. Everybody at Sportreef truly loves sports and that’s what drives us to shed blood, sweat and tears to help editors provide the best online sport experience for their fans.
- 4+ years product marketing experience
- Experience with successful B2B freemium products and brands
- Experience building or directly contributing to the development of product marketing programs
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Experience and interest in analyzing the competitive market space
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
As a Product Marketing Manager, your primary focus areas will include:
- Building product messaging and positioning for new products and features
- Developing go-to-market strategies and programs to drive awareness around new products and educate customers about the value of Sportreef
- Working cross functionally with sales, events, and creative teams to drive new initiatives that support product launches
- Partnering with product and research to surface user insights and help inform product development
- Managing the strategy and content creation for ongoing enablement
- Process oriented
- Naturally collaborative – loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Embraces ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- A “builder’
Sportreef offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team of multiple nationalities and cultures. The team is based in Amsterdam. Each Sportreef team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited books related to your profession and a competitive salary.
Sportreef is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.